HOME Power industryManufacture Agrivoltaic Power Generation
Agrivoltaic Power Generation System
A collaborative system culturing green energy on the farmland while growing green crops, taking advantage of the science of photo-saturation point principle, that is, plants no longer photosynthesize once they overrun the photosynthetic threshold. Technically, 70% of the amount of sunshine is taken up for growing crops, whereas the redundant sunshine is to be used up to produce PV power; whereby going for the effect of hitting three birds with one stone, such as pumping up farmhouse incomes sizably, making the most of limited farmland eco-efficiently, and gaining ground countrywide as a new & renewable energy solution literally.
● Ground-assembled agrivoltaic structures.
● Efficient operation of agricultural machinery.
- Stepping up the efficiency of the operation of the agricultural machinery, with the rotational space of the agricultural vehicles freed up as the support of the solar structure is placed at the center of the structure.
● Application of eco-friendly construction method free from degradation of the farmland.
- Erecting and taking down the structures leaving no damage to farmland itself, by putting to use the rotary press-fitting method on a screw-type foundation construction without using any concrete.
● Placement of solar modules facing due south.
- Maximizing power generation yield by directing south-facing arrangement, even on irregular farmland where arable land is not yet so organized.
● Construction period shortened and worker safety secured.
- Shortening the construction time and securing the safety of workers, by carrying out structural and electrical works on the ground.